[CentOS] Old HP Xeon server blade with only SCSI HDD ports & CentOS

Fri Apr 11 17:17:39 UTC 2014
Richer, Mark (CIV) <mhricher at nps.edu>

Do you mean this URL instead?

http://frozencpu.com

In Rochester NY?

MARK H RICHER, MS CS
NPS-NCR Digital Forensics Lab IT Manager
Computer Science Department
Naval Postgraduate School - National Capital Region (NCR)
900 N Glebe Rd, Rm<x-apple-data-detectors://21> 5-182, Arlington, VA 22203
571.858.3254<tel:571.858.3254> (o) 571.303.9498<tel:571.303.9498> (m)mhricher at nps.edu<mailto:mhricher at nps.edu>