[CentOS] CentOS 6, Postfix, and Procmail -- how do I get it to work?

Mon Aug 18 17:26:34 UTC 2014
Robert Heller <heller at deepsoft.com>

What is the trick to get Postfix's local command to pipe mail through
procmail?

I have:

-bash-4.1$ grep allow_mail_to_commands /etc/postfix/main.cf
allow_mail_to_commands = alias, forward

and

-bash-4.1$ cat .forward
|/usr/bin/procmail

and a .procmailrc file:

-bash-4.1$ cat .procmailrc
PATH=/usr/bsd:/bin:/usr/bin:/exp/rcf/share/bin
MAILDIR=/var/lib/amanda/Mail      #you'd better make sure it exists
DEFAULT=$ORGMAIL   #completely optional
LOGFILE=$MAILDIR/from   #recommended

:0
* ^From.*no-reply at sns.amazonaws.com
|$HOME/retrieveArchive.tcl

:0
! heller at deepsoft.com

Basically I want all mail to the Amanda Backup account, except messages from
Amazon SNS, to be forwarded to me (the system admin).  The retrieveArchive.tcl
is a script to process Amazon SNS messages.

--
Robert Heller             -- 978-544-6933