[CentOS] Use postfix and spamd on CentOS 6 - looking for a shortest guide

Mon Aug 11 11:38:09 UTC 2014
Alexander Farber <alexander.farber at gmail.com>

Hello fellow CentOS-users,

on the net there are lots of Spamassassin related HOWTOs - describing how
to create a shell script for Postfix and how to install Spamassassin and
start its spamd daemon - step by step. Additionally antivirus setups are
described...

But I have a strong feeling, that this is unneeded on CentOS 6 - because
there are already preconfigured stock packages for postfix and spamassassin.

So I have installed the both packages and I have configured postfix (it
works fine).

Also I have started the spamd (and can see it in "ps uawx") with:

    # chkconfig spamassassin on
    # service spamassassin start

So I'm just missing the connection between postfix and spamd.

Could anybody using these 2 programs on CentOS 6 please share it with me?

Should I add something (involving spamc?) into /etc/postfix/master.cf?

Thank you
Alex

P.S. Below is my "postconf -n". I accept mails (here I'd like to filter
spam) for 6 virtual domains and then forward them to different GMail
accounts:

alias_database = hash:/etc/aliases

alias_maps = hash:/etc/aliases

command_directory = /usr/sbin

config_directory = /etc/postfix

daemon_directory = /usr/libexec/postfix

data_directory = /var/lib/postfix

debug_peer_level = 2

header_checks = pcre:/etc/postfix/header_checks

html_directory = no

inet_interfaces = all

inet_protocols = ipv4

mail_owner = postfix

mailq_path = /usr/bin/mailq.postfix

manpage_directory = /usr/share/man

myhostname = www.afarber.de

queue_directory = /var/spool/postfix

readme_directory = /usr/share/doc/postfix-2.6.6/README_FILES

setgid_group = postdrop

smtp_destination_concurrency_limit = 2

smtp_destination_rate_delay = 40s

smtp_generic_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/generic

unknown_local_recipient_reject_code = 550

virtual_alias_domains = videoskat.de balkan-preferans.de simplex.ru
larissa-farber.de bukvy.de slova.de