[CentOS] Use postfix and spamd on CentOS 6 - looking for a shortest guide

Mon Aug 11 11:54:55 UTC 2014
David Beveridge <dave at bevhost.com>

Ha what a co-incidence, just did this an hour ago
I roughly followed this
http://www.rosehosting.com/blog/how-to-install-and-integrate-spamassassin-with-postfix-on-a-centos-6-vps/

my master.cf looks like this

spamassassin unix -     n       n       -       -       pipe
  user=nobody argv=/usr/bin/spamc -f -e
  /usr/sbin/sendmail -oi -f ${sender} ${recipient}

I also have these

policy_spf  unix  -       n       n       -       9       spawn
  user=nobody argv=/usr/bin/perl /etc/postfix/policy_spf_d.pl
policy_grey  unix  -       n       n       -       9       spawn
  user=nobody argv=/usr/bin/perl /etc/postfix/policy_greylist_d.pl

In my case I only want to filter through spamassassin is spf doesn't pass
so I hacked the policy_spf_d

#  else                       { return "DUNNO"; }
  else                       { return "FILTER spamassassin:scanner"; }

Just watch out, if you filter all the mail using
content_filter=spamassassin
you will create a mail loop unless you use a content filter bypass on mail
coming back from spamassassin.

dave.