[CentOS] How serious are we about not wanting to see...

Mon Dec 15 02:34:22 UTC 2014
Digimer <lists at alteeve.ca>

I don't see the concern. CentOS is a binary-compatible clone of Red Hat
Enterprise Linux. Further, Red Hat sponsors and supports the CentOS
project, providing confidence in it's long-term survival which business
looking for a flavour linux want to see.

CentOS users should be happy about Red Hat, not scared of it. Likewise,
CentOS is valuable to Red Hat as it's the source of their future
customers. So it's a very mutually beneficial relationship.

digimer