[CentOS] How serious are we about not wanting to see...

Mon Dec 15 02:50:01 UTC 2014
Clayton Kirkwood <crk at godblessthe.us>

Personally, I am agnostic. I've just read thru  Centos documentation that
there is a big effort to remove all upstream personalities from Centos.
Personally, I don't see why RH is doing this. I would think that it
undermines RH. But I'm still new/old to all of this. It used to be the big
argument was between Unix from Berkeley(4.? I think) and SysIII/V. Always
always battles for turf.

Clayton