[CentOS] Elliptic curve on Centos 6.x

Fri Jan 3 11:15:15 UTC 2014

On 01/03/2014 11:01 AM, Adrian Sevcenco wrote:
> i was just blew away by this:
> "What almost all commentators have missed is
> that hidden away in the small print (and subsequently confirmed by our
> specific query) is that if you want to be FIPS 140-2 compliant you MUST
> use the compromised points."
>
> i even don't have words to comment on this!!!

I tweeted about this exact point a few minutes ago; given the way and
what is compromised in what manner, and then work back to what FIPS is,
it helps dilute the shock. a bit. but then who's got the funds and
resources to re-work the fips process with a new codebase ? Will Red Hat ?

- KB

--
Karanbir Singh