[CentOS] Linux reinstallation without rebooting? Alternative to kickstart and other such tools?

Sat Jan 11 14:41:56 UTC 2014
Rafał Radecki <radecki.rafal at gmail.com>

That's what I was looking for, many thanks! :)
I have a funny situation in which I need to reinstall remotely from Debian
7 to CenOS 6.5 without kvm access and now it is possible :)

Best regards,
Rafal.