[CentOS] TOT - Cemtos 7 : Systemd alternatives ?

Always Learning centos at u62.u22.net
Wed Jul 16 18:06:37 UTC 2014

On Wed, 2014-07-16 at 11:47 -0400, m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:

> This is...weird.
>
> Not sure why this suddenly showed, a week later, nor why it showed to me,
> on my webmail/squirrelmail/ensignia that I use at work for this account,
> as html/an attachment.

Reading the headers of that strange message

> Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 17:39:15 +0000

one notices (well I did) that the email left the sender's computer
system on 16 July 2014. Here is the relevant header

>        Server id 14.3.158.1; Wed, 16 Jul 2014 15:39:45 +0000

As you may appreciate, anything is possible with M$ :-)

--
Regards,

Paul.
England, EU.

   Centos, Exim, Apache, Libre Office.
   Linux is the future. Micro$oft is the past.