[CentOS] How can I connect CentOS7 via xdmcp?

Mon Jul 28 08:33:37 UTC 2014
Kosuke Yagi <kosuke at wake.org>

Dear all,

Does any one success to connect CentOS7 via xdmcp?
I've tried, but not yet succeeded.

1) CentOS7 with Development and Creative workstation
2) Disabled SELinux by editing /etc/selinux/config
3) Disabled firewalld by systemctl disable firewalld
4) Enabled xdmcp by editing /etc/gdm/custom.conf
  Adding "Enable=true" in [xdmcp] section
5) reboot
7) connect from windows7 PC with Xming-6.9.0.31
   "One window" mode with xdmcp connection
-> This is not working.

How I can do next step?

Additional information,
I can open single Xterm window through Xming "Multiple windows" mode,
but I can't open gnome-terminal with same way.

I guessed this means thomething wrong in gnome or gdm working witn
remote X or xdmcp.
But I have no idea to resolve it.

Best regards,
Kosuke Yagi