[CentOS] Centos 7 : Systemd alternatives ?

Tue Jul 8 20:03:46 UTC 2014
John R. Dennison <jrd at gerdesas.com>

On Tue, Jul 08, 2014 at 08:05:07AM -0700, Russell Miller wrote:

> And that's all I'm saying in response to you.  Keep this up
> and my killfile will have one more entry.

Please stop replying to non-list subscribers in Cc: fields.  Harald was
removed from this list years ago for, well, the reason should be quite
obvious.  When you group reply to his crap you are just drawing him back
into the discussions.

Thanks,

							John
--
The world is moved along not only by the mighty shoves of the heroes, but
also by the aggregate of the tiny pushes of each honest worker.

-- John Richard Green (1837-1883), Life and Letters of John Richard Green,
   Leslie Stephen, Ed (1901)