[CentOS] Centos 7 : Systemd alternatives ?

Tue Jul 8 20:22:26 UTC 2014
John R. Dennison <jrd at gerdesas.com>

On Tue, Jul 08, 2014 at 10:08:35PM +0200, admin at rhsoft.net wrote:

> besides that somebody with "kill yourself" as reject message

> has no permission to judge anybody stop that lie, it won't get
> true by repeat it i am a subscriber - otherwise your mail won't
> reach my inbox

If you're going to lie at least put a little effort into it?

Not a single one of your replies shows up to the list; the only thing
the list gets are the contents of mail that people Cc: you on in their
replies.  You are not showing in the archives under any known mail
address.  Hell, even the header paste you just did doesn't back up your
claims.

Fact: You have been removed from this list and are using nefarious
methods to continue to post to it in order to get your vitriol across
to the masses.

For full disclosure you are indeed 5xx'd here:

/.*@thelounge\.net/                     555 For the sake of humanity please kill yourself.
/reindl\.harald at gmail\.com/             555 No, really.  Suicide can be painless if you work at it.

Perhaps you should ask yourself why I would take the time and trouble to
drop you from my MTAs.

							John
--
"Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let
each new year find you a better man."

-- Benjamin Franklin