[CentOS] dovecot + pigeonhole on CentOS-7

Thu Jul 17 18:14:18 UTC 2014
Alexander Dalloz <ad+lists at uni-x.org>

Am 17.07.2014 16:47, schrieb Timothy Murphy:
> I've everything running fine under CentOS-7, as far as I can tell,
> except that spam is not being diverted to my spam folder
> ~/Maildir/.Spam .
> I'm running postfix + spamass-milter + spamass-milter-postfix + dovecot
> (+ spamassassin), and spam is being duly marked
> before ending in my inbox .
>
> As far as I can see, the current advice is to leave filtering
> to dovecot, using the dovecot-pigeonhole rpm.
>
> I'm wondering if anyone else is doing this?
> If so, what settings exactly did you use?
> I haven't been able to find any clear documentation,
> or rather I have seen widely differing instructions.
> My brief attempt failed, so if anyone can help
> I should be very grateful.
>
> (Or if anyone has a better spam filtering scheme ...)

Hi Timothy,

I feel that specific topic is better discussed on the dovecot mailing
list than here.

Anyhow, you didn't give specifics about your setup.

How do you have mail delivery configured between Postfix and dovecot?
Using LDA or LMTP?

How is dovecot configured? -> doveconf -n

Did you enable sieve at all in your dovecot configuration?

Greetings

Alexander