[CentOS] Anyone using CentOS 6 on PC104 stacks?

Sat Jul 19 13:28:00 UTC 2014
Lamar Owen <lowen at pari.edu>

On 07/18/2014 05:34 PM, Denniston, Todd A CIV NAVSURFWARCENDIV Crane wrote:
> Is anyone using CentOS 6 on PC104 stacks?
> I have tried a couple of different CPU cards with CentOS 6.5 [no updates].  I can install with the Install DVD to the PATA hard drive just fine, but they each hang up while the installed system is trying to get UDEV going.   And by "hang up" I mean a) leave the machine setting for hours and it never gets udev started, AND b) the keyboard has gone non-responsive (power switch is the only way out).

Todd, can you give us more details on the PC104 CPU hardware?
Manufacturer and model would be nice, too.

My only PC104 CPU's here are 486's, and thus C6 is not going to boot (C6
requires PAE and i686).