[CentOS] Information Week: RHEL 7 released today

Sun Jun 15 19:21:07 UTC 2014
John R Pierce <pierce at hogranch.com>

On 6/15/2014 1:23 AM, Warren Young wrote:
> I assume we’re climbing out of the doubling doldrums brought on by the Taiwan floods by now.

The floods that knocked out WDC were in Thailand, not Taiwan.

and I do believe the spinning media industry is running into physics and
much further progress at doubling areal density past the 6GB per 3.5"
drive level will be harder and less reliable.  Meanwhile price::capacity
in SSD/flash is linear