[CentOS] gnutls bug

Cliff Pratt enkiduonthenet at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 06:57:27 UTC 2014

I have some sympathy for Michael. There are organisations which are so
paranoid that they will not allow updates between eg 6.4 and 6.5, either
because they insist on rigorous (ie lengthy and time consuming) regression
testing of applications or because a third party package vendor specifies a
particular level of OS for their product (I can think of at least two).

Who has not been caught in the "not supported here" trap? You install a
package from the OS supplier, and have an issue with it. You go to the
forum for the package and get the response "upgrade to the latest release",
but the OS supplier will not support the OS if you upgrade the package to
the latest release!

Cheers,

Cliff

Cheers,