[CentOS] Problems when using tc.

jason.zhao at sumscope.com

Wed Mar 26 06:47:31 UTC 2014

Hi, all,
I am a newbee to tc. I want to create a filter on port 2323, but got an error like this. Anyone can help me?
[jason at localhost network]$ sudo tc -s qdisc ls dev eth0 qdisc mq 0: root  Sent 1483890 bytes 3617 pkt (dropped 0, overlimits 0 requeues 0)

 rate 0bit 0pps backlog 0b 0p requeues 0

[jason at localhost network]$ sudo tc filter add dev eth0  parent 0: protocol ip  u32 match ip dport 2323 0xffff flowid 1:0

RTNETLINK answers: Operation not supported

We have an error talking to the kernel

Regards,Jason

jason.zhao at sumscope.com