[CentOS] CentOS 6.5 install

Tue Mar 4 21:28:41 UTC 2014
Kenny Noe <knoe501 at gmail.com>

The link to the B120i array drivers pointed me to several rpm files that
contain the driver.  The instructions are pretty straight forward and even
have a back out SOP.  OK I've installed rpms before but that's from a
bootable OS.  I don't have that now.. I've searched for an ISO or other
means to install but my google-fu failes...  Help!

Thanks in advance.

--Kenny