[CentOS] How do graphical admin tools requiring root get authentication?

Mon Mar 17 18:01:47 UTC 2014
Samuel Winchenbach <swinchen at gmail.com>

Well it turns out I didn't test all of the applications using x2go, only
the one that didn't work (Firewall).   All of the others seem to work fine.
 Perhaps I will suggest x2go, but I am still quite aggravated I can't
figure out the xrdp problem :P