[CentOS] has anybody gotten horde working?

Mon Mar 24 22:18:23 UTC 2014
benfell at parts-unknown.org <benfell at parts-unknown.org>

On Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 10:49:17PM +0100, Reindl Harald wrote:

> Jan Schneider is an idiot closing reproduceable bugreports
> years ago and refuse clear and valid changes to avoid them
>
> just drop that crap and use a different solution like Roundcube
> which is not splitted in a ton of unmaintainable subpackages

*sigh* Unfortunately, this sounds right. This is only about the
zillionth time I've tried to get horde working--and this is as far as
I've gotten.

Unfortunately, the openpgp plugin for roundcube also seems broken. It
doesn't sign messages even in a format *it* can recognize (and I've
confirmed that nothing else recognizes its signatures either).

Thanks!
--
David Benfell <benfell at parts-unknown.org>
See https://parts-unknown.org/node/2 if you don't understand the