[CentOS] has anybody gotten horde working?

Mon Mar 24 21:17:29 UTC 2014
benfell at parts-unknown.org <benfell at parts-unknown.org>

Hi,

Horde seems to be quite the problem child. It sorta kinda looks like
session handling is entirely broken.

kronolith will let me in, but not for long. Then I get "invalid token"
and am bounced back to the home screen.

imp won't let me in at all. This behavior is completely broken: I get
a log in screen and a message in /var/log/messages about not being
authorized for IMP (which is apparently right up there in the list of
useless, meaningless error messages).

Looking around on the web, I see a google thread about somebody saying
kronolith shouldn't reset session data, and Jan Schneider, the horde
developer, I think, insisting that it must. He seems to have his own
idea about how things should work--and I'm beginning to wonder if it
actually does.

Has anybody gotten this working?

By the way, this is CentOS 6.5.

Thanks!