[CentOS] Error starting Virtual Machine Manager: Failed to contact configuration server

Thu May 15 13:15:40 UTC 2014
Wade Hampton <wadehamptoniv at gmail.com>

Thanks, however that did not work.

I removed /tmp/orbit-root and tried it again.  Same problem.

For now, I'm just using the dbus-launch trick.

Cheers,
--
Wade Hampton