[CentOS] Sorry

Fri May 16 16:52:16 UTC 2014
Joseph Spenner <joseph85750 at yahoo.com>

A lot of the "new improved" email web interfaces do this, including yahoo.
I SO miss the more simple clients..

(Hold on while I manually put > in the thread above me, so people know where the reply starts.)

If life gives you lemons, keep them-- because hey.. free lemons.
"♥ Sticker" fixer:  http://microflush.org/stuff/stickers/heartFix.html