[CentOS] Sorry

Fri May 16 17:06:53 UTC 2014

Joseph Spenner wrote:
> [...]
Increment agreement with the above by 100.

I do that with most of my wife's emails - she's on Lookout, I mean,
Outlook at work.... I DESPISE trying to read a thread someone forwards
like that, read the bottom, go up, read down, then discover someone's
mailtool actually did it right, so go up to go down....

       mark