[CentOS] Sorry

Fri May 16 17:07:16 UTC 2014
Steve Clark <sclark at netwolves.com>

On 05/16/2014 12:52 PM, Joseph.Spenner at netwolves.securence.com wrote:
> [...]
Could someone explain again why we are not suppose to top post?

I have heard that is so when people come in late they can just read from top to bottom and
find out what is going on. The only problem I have with that argument is most times people
snip large parts of the thread so you don't have all the info anyway. And If I pick up a thread late
I don't have any problem with reading someone's reply on top and then reading on to find out
what the thread is about.

Thanks,

--
Stephen Clark