[CentOS] Sorry

Fri May 16 17:11:09 UTC 2014

Steve Clark wrote:
> On 05/16/2014 12:52 PM, Joseph.Spenner at netwolves.securence.com wrote:

Read my previous post on this. And add to it that a lot of us snip, so
that we don't have 150 lines to reply to one sentence in the middle.
However, we *DO* leave in the stuff that makes that response
comprehensible.

However, top posting has ZERO relationship to somewhere in those 200 lines
of post, complete with many sigs, that you're responding to. How do I have
a *clue*, without reading down, up up down, and on and on?

This was a M$ "innovation", just like, oh, IE6....

       mark