[CentOS] Not To James B. Byrne

Darr247 darr247 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 18:44:15 UTC 2014

On 13 November 2014 @14:53 zulu, Elias Persson wrote:
> Presumably you've already got a filter set up for applying a label to
> list mails.

Actually, on those 'dmarc=fail (p=REJECT/p=QUARANTINE' emails,
Thunderbird ignores the filter that moves this list's emails into the
local folder I have setup for it and instead puts them into the Spam
folder... I have to manually go into the Spam folder in T-Bird and Mark
them as Not Spam, then they're automatically moved back to the Inbox and
my filter moves them to this list's folder.

Is the SELinux list run on a different mail server?
'cause I haven't seen any 'dmarc=fail' emails to *that* list end up in
my Spam folder.