[CentOS] Not To James B. Byrne

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 19:20:35 UTC 2014

On Fri, Nov 14, 2014 at 1:04 PM, Darr247 <darr247 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Ah, but I also use it on CentOS... I just don't post as much from that copy.
> The point of that is to have at least 2 offline sources to my list
> subscriptions, since if the problem is with the network, having them all
> available only online is useless (my third full year of this list offline is
> close to complete).

Offline?  What's that and why does it matter?   I've already forgotten
everything I can look up on google, so the world stops without access.
But there is hardly anywhere I could go where I can't access gmail, at
least through the phone.

Besides, when you dig up that offline email copy you were looking for
it will tell you that to solve your problem you need to do an update -
which you won't be able to do without your network anyway.

--
    Les Mikesell
     lesmikesell at gmail.com