[CentOS] TELNENT TO LOCALHOST IN CENTOS 7

Mon Nov 24 14:33:24 UTC 2014
Samson <okosam at gmail.com>

I just install Centos 7 on my laptop. I have also installed telnet-server
and telnet.
I can telnet to other server from my local CentOS 7 but can not telnet
localhost also, i can not telnet to my localhost from other server.

I try to check telnet file in /etc/xinetd.d directory but the file "telnet"
is not there.

Please can someone help me with the steps to install telnet or enable
telnet services on CENTOS 7 so that i can telnet my localhost.

Below is the error message:
[claire at ittestsrvr ~]$ telnet localhost
Trying ::1...
telnet: connect to address ::1: Connection refused
Trying 127.0.0.1...
telnet: connect to address 127.0.0.1: Connection refused