[CentOS] Systemd Adding Its Own Console To Linux Systems

John R Pierce pierce at hogranch.com
Wed Oct 8 18:17:46 UTC 2014

On 10/8/2014 11:14 AM, m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:
> John R Pierce wrote:
>> >
>> >look in the mirror.
> Why? In what way am I coming up with new complicated overlays for what we
> both use, and effectively forcing you to use it?
>
> And note that I used the word "forcing" because most organizations of any
> size are about as likely to*completely*  change o/s's to another vendor as
> they are to celebrate May Day by running through the streets in the nude.

I was commenting re your constant complaining that you don't like
change, therefore its all wrong/bad/whatever.  In YOUR opinion.

we get it already, give it a rest.    If you want to complain to someone
for choosing to use systemd or whatever, bitch at Red Hat, not CentOS,
and certainly not the CentOS user community (this list).