[CentOS] drbd

John R Pierce pierce at hogranch.com
Sun Oct 12 18:52:36 UTC 2014

On 10/12/2014 9:30 AM, Digimer wrote:
> I can't speak to backuppc, but I am curious how you're managing the
> resources. Are you using cman + rgmanager or pacemaker?

strictly manually, with drbdadm and such.   if the primary backup server
ever fails, I'll bring up the backup by hand.

On 10/12/2014 9:31 AM, Digimer wrote:
> What version of DRBD? If you're using a cluster resource manager,
> which and what version? How is DRBD configured and, if you are using a
> resource manager, what is it's config?

its the drbd8.3 package from elrepo.

/etc/drbd.d/global_common.conf:

    global { usage-count no; }

    common {
             syncer { rate 200M; }
    }

/etc/drbd.d/main.res:

    resource main {

    protocol C;
    startup { wfc-timeout 0; degr-wfc-timeout 120; }
    disk { on-io-error detach; }

    syncer { verify-alg crc32c; }

    on sg1.domain.com {
             device /dev/drbd0;