[CentOS] Hi again & problem with minimal CentOS and Github

Sat Oct 11 09:03:43 UTC 2014
Niki Kovacs <info at microlinux.fr>

Hi everybody,

I'm back to CentOS after a long period during which I've been using
mainly Slackware. I still use Slackware for teaching and for my local
clients (on servers and desktops), but right now, I'm planning to update
my own documentation about CentOS, which is still based on version 5.x.

First things first. For the moment I have a sandbox server in my office
with a minimal installation of CentOS 6.5. It's a very stripped
installation, and I want to keep it that way, installing things only as
I need them. So I did *not* do a "yum groupinstall Base" after the
initial installation.

I installed Git and Vim and cloned my Github repository for CentOS. But
when I make a modification and want to push it to Github, I get the
following error:

# git push
error: The requested URL returned error: 403 Forbidden while accessing
https://github.com/kikinovak/centos/info/refs
fatal: HTTP request failed

Now I think there must be some missing component in my CentOS
installation, because my Slackware workstation in the same network can
push things just fine.

Any idea what's missing here?

Cheers from the flooded South of France,

Niki
7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat
Web  : http://www.microlinux.fr
Mail : info at microlinux.fr