[CentOS] Hi again & problem with minimal CentOS and Github

Sat Oct 11 09:27:17 UTC 2014
Niki Kovacs <info at microlinux.fr>

Le 11/10/2014 11:03, Niki Kovacs a écrit :
> # git push
> error: The requested URL returned error: 403 Forbidden while accessing
> https://github.com/kikinovak/centos/info/refs
> fatal: HTTP request failed
>
> Now I think there must be some missing component in my CentOS
> installation, because my Slackware workstation in the same network can
> push things just fine.

I'll answer this myself, since I just stumbled over the solution. It
seems that the version of Git shipping with CentOS has a little problem
with Github. The solution is to add the username to the URL like this:

# git remote set-url origin
https://kikinovak@github.com/kikinovak/centos.git

Cheers,

Niki