[CentOS] Problem with WRT54GL router

Tue Oct 7 12:27:18 UTC 2014
Timothy Murphy <gayleard at alice.it>

Chris wrote:

>> How did you reboot the router, as a matter of interest.
>> Is there any of doing this from an ethernet-connected computer?

> Well, I think it wasn't the genuine firmware, but dd-wrt. There's a
> cronjob menu in the webinterface and you can also edit them by telnet.

Thanks for your response.
But have you actually done this?
If so, could you be a bit more explicit, please?

I was just looking at my dd-wrt router's web-page,
and I see that Remote Access is disabled
in Administration=>Management.
Probably that is why I don't seem able to access it with telnet;
and even if I could do, I'm not sure I would know
how to edit a file with telnet ...

When I have a little time, I must read up on dd-wrt's documentation.

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net