[CentOS] Systemd Adding Its Own Console To Linux Systems

Thu Oct 9 17:08:57 UTC 2014
Chris Adams <linux at cmadams.net>

Once upon a time, Steve Clark <sclark at netwolves.com> said:
> Ok I read the information. So as I understand it you are going have a computer that
> has multiple graphics cards with multiple keyboards and multiple mice divided into
> seats. Really?
>
> Where do I buy this computer?

Umm, Wal-Mart?  Best Buy?  You do realize that AMD/ATI Radeon chips (for
example) in many systems can drive multiple display simultaneously?  Add
another USB keyboard/mouse/speakers, and you can set them up as multiple
seats.  Pretty much any modern PC can have more than one video card.

--
Chris Adams <linux at cmadams.net>