[CentOS] CentOS 7 User Manager Tool

Sat Oct 11 14:14:55 UTC 2014
Igal Sapir <igal at getrailo.org>

True, but as per my original thread which was hijacked -- my primary goal
here is to find valid documentation that works.

Learning a new OS is as complex as putting together a huge puzzle.  The
problem is that with all of the differing parts that makes Linux work, and
all of the different versions that are not backward compatible -- it's like
being given the pieces of 10 puzzles all mixed up, and now having to figure
out which pieces belong in your puzzle in addition to finding their
placement.