[CentOS] CentOS 7 User Manager Tool

Sat Oct 11 14:40:28 UTC 2014
Scott Robbins <scottro at nyc.rr.com>

On Sat, Oct 11, 2014 at 07:14:55AM -0700, Igal Sapir wrote:
> True, but as per my original thread which was hijacked -- my primary goal
> here is to find valid documentation that works.
>
> Learning a new OS is as complex as putting together a huge puzzle.  The
> problem is that with all of the differing parts that makes Linux work, and
> all of the different versions that are not backward compatible -- it's like
> being given the pieces of 10 puzzles all mixed up, and now having to figure
> out which pieces belong in your puzzle in addition to finding their
> placement.

If possible, please don't top post.  In line posting, with proper trimming,
is the best way to go, especiallyh on a list like this.

http://linux.sgms-centre.com/misc/netiquette.php
http://howto-pages.org/posting_style

Personally, I've always found RedHat documentation to be of rather low
quality, at least for my needs.

At this point in time, you might try looking at Fedora documentation, which
has been using the CentOS 7 style of GUI for awhile now.  Probably any
documentation for Fedora 18 and up will be applicable.

Everyone learns in different ways, so what holds true for me may not be so
for you.  Anyway, some of the Fedora documenation is good--if you find it
lacking, you'll find that at least some of their documentation folk are
very receptive to reader input.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6