[CentOS] creating a floppy image from a linux file

Mon Oct 20 13:01:58 UTC 2014
Dan Hyatt <dhyatt at dsgmail.wustl.edu>

My chicken and egg.

I was hoping to
1. create a baseline image that I can clone
2. get a centos image on a VM guest, have my own management servers
(including pxe boot) that I own and control.

Once I have one or two, I can expand my private cloud as large as I
want...and building new guest servers will take minutes.