[CentOS] (OT) Where can I find a PERC Simulator?

Wed Sep 3 06:41:17 UTC 2014
Anthony K <akcentos at anroet.com>

Hello and apologies for being off-topic, but this is my last option!

I've been looking for a PERC simulator to help with training, but for
the life of me, I cannot find it anywhere on the internet!  I even
called Dell to see if they can offer me a download link to no avail.  I
know there is one somewhere as I've seen screenshots of it *[0]*!

If anyone has it and is willing to help, please contact me off list!

Cheers,
ak.

[0] -
https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB73197&actp=LIST
You can see that this is a simulator since the title of the main window
has the following:
C:\Program Files\McAfee\*PERC5 **sim*\CtrlHostWin.exe - emphasis on
"*PERC5 sim*"