[CentOS] Is it safe to go from CentOS6.5 to CentOS 7 at this time

Mon Sep 29 14:04:10 UTC 2014
Digimer <lists at alteeve.ca>

*Personally*, I would say no. I would certainly be starting to use it in
the lab and non-critical roles, but I will be waiting until ~7.2 before
I consider using it in production.

This is mainly based on the sheer amount of change that happened in EL7.
It's going to take time for bugs to get squashed and for users to get
used to the changes.

Digimer