[CentOS] [CentOS-announce] Release for CentOS Linux 7 (1503 ) on x86_64

Always Learning centos at u64.u22.net
Thu Apr 2 22:54:02 UTC 2015

On Thu, 2015-04-02 at 16:07 -0500, Valeri Galtsev wrote:

> Indeed. And some conspiracy theorist might add this happened after CentOS
> "marrying" RH (well, getting tighter relations that is) ;-)

I also noticed it happened after the take-over of Centos by RH, the
funding of Centos people by RH, the legal 'ownership' of Centos branding
by RH's legal department, the surprising increased interest on this list
by Red Hat people (some using non-RH email addresses), ditto Fedora
people.

In business when one pays money, one inevitably expects a reward greater
than the sum of money paid or invested.

Like everyone else I am grateful for the efforts of the Centos team
which brings us a reliable Centos product.

--
Regards,

Paul.
England, EU.      Je suis Charlie.