[CentOS] [CentOS-announce] Release for CentOS Linux 7 (1503 ) on x86_64

Thu Apr 2 03:23:05 UTC 2015
Always Learning <centos at u64.u22.net>

On Wed, 2015-04-01 at 21:51 -0500, Valeri Galtsev wrote:

> Changing of naming structure from self explanatory to obscure is not clever either.

That single sentence is the essence of the concern I share with others.

> 2. Processor chip manufacturers with their chip notations (AMD was the
> first one who got me annoyed, even though I like them more than Intel)

I have always preferred AMD to Intel :-)

Everyone makes mistakes, me too. Simply reverting the naming structure
can be done without embarrassment. After all, we are all part of the
same Centos family.

--
Regards,

Paul.