[CentOS] [CentOS-announce] Release for CentOS Linux 7 (1503 ) on x86_64

Thu Apr 2 20:19:00 UTC 2015
John R Pierce <pierce at hogranch.com>

On 4/2/2015 1:16 PM, Always Learning wrote:
> Although most people in the world will privately complain the vast
> majority do not complain in public.  Where is your contrary evidence
> that this non-beneficial and illogical change is welcome by the majority
> of Centos users ?

you're the one claiming its 'unwelcome by most', qed, the burden of
proving that statement lies entirely on you.

I for one could care less what the ISO is called.