[CentOS] [CentOS-announce] Release for CentOS Linux 7 (1503 ) on x86_64

Thu Apr 2 21:37:58 UTC 2015
Lamar Owen <lowen at pari.edu>

On 04/02/2015 04:16 PM, Always Learning wrote:
> Although most people in the world will privately complain the vast
> majority do not complain in public.  Where is your contrary evidence
> that this non-beneficial and illogical change is welcome by the majority
> of Centos users ?

The burden of proof for your statement is on you, not me.  I never said
it was welcome by most, either.  I might even agree with your statement,
for that matter; but you made the statement; you have the burden of
proof of that statement.  I do not need to prove the converse.