[CentOS] Real sh? Or other efficient shell for non-interactive scripts

Mon Apr 27 19:36:22 UTC 2015

Joerg Schilling wrote:
> Les Mikesell <lesmikesell at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 12:10 PM, Joerg Schilling
>> <Joerg.Schilling at fokus.fraunhofer.de> wrote:
>> > >
>> > If you combine ZFS and Linux, you create a permitted "collective
work" and the GPL cannot extend it's rules to the CDDLd separate and
independend
>> > work ZFS of course.
>>
>> Which countries' copyright laws would permit that explicitly even when
some of the components' licenses prohibit it?

> Fortunately, Europe and the USA declare the same parts of the GPL void,
these parts would prevent such a combination.
<snip>
First, I was not aware that the US had declared any part of the GPL null
and void. Second, just to play Eris... which *version* of the GPL are you
talking about in this arguement, 1.x, 2.x, or 3.x?

        mark