[CentOS] Fedora change that will probably affect RHEL

James B. Byrne

byrnejb at harte-lyne.ca
Sun Aug 2 20:35:24 UTC 2015

On Thu, July 30, 2015 14:20, Warren Young wrote:

> Did you see my exchange with James Byrne?  His bogus counter to my
> claim that iPads can’t be turned into botnet conscripts was to point
> (very indirectly) to a paper where some researchers found a way to
> jump through a whole bunch of hoops to bypass all the security Apple
> had placed in the path of app sideloading.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2015/06/17/apple_hosed_boffins_drop_0day_mac_ios_research_blitzkrieg/

http://www.lifehacker.co.uk/2015/06/17/the-deadly-0-day-flaws-in-ios-and-os-x-apple-would-prefer-to-ignore

https://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/3a68wt/passwordkiller_0days_for_ios_and_os_x/

http://www.applenewscenter.com/2015/06/17/apple-cored-boffins-reveal-password-killer-0-days-for-ios-and-os-x/