[CentOS] getting Google Earth to work.

Thu Dec 17 02:30:31 UTC 2015
Fred Smith <fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us>

is a continual pain.

I'm attempting to follow the instructions here:
http://forums.fedoraforum.org/showpost.php?p=1650497&postcount=27

(yes, I know it's a fedora forum (but the same stupid mistake persists
in the GE packages) but apparently the rpmrebuild binary is nolonger
available, at least not in Centos (specifically, CentOS-7.2.1511).
As I know little about all the various rpm tools, I don't know how to
do what is described there without rpmrebuild.

rpmbuild --rebuild seems to ONLY build from a source archive, so it
doesn't seem to do what I need.

Advice appreciated!

thanks in advance.

Fred