[CentOS] CentOS 7 Lost NIC

Sun Dec 13 13:46:16 UTC 2015
Günther J. Niederwimmer <gjn at gjn.priv.at>

Am Saturday 12 December 2015, 21:12:08 schrieb Gordon Messmer:
> On 12/12/2015 05:41 AM, Günther J. Niederwimmer wrote:
> > The problem I found now, is I have only a eth0, eth1 configured but I
> > found now a  eth2 (??????) and the eth1 is not working next boot I have a
> > eth3 .......
> It wasn't clear that you were talking about KVM *guests* before.
>
> Are the ethernet addresses changing between boots?  If you run "ifconfig
> -a | grep ether" does the output change from one boot to another?

When the network is not working the virtio NICs are not working?
When I boot / reboot I have only one from the configured NICs eth0 or  eth1 and
a not configured NIC eth2 after a broken reboot I have eth1 and eth3 and so on.

But sometimes after more reboots the network is working again?

The 2 "hostdev" configured NICs are working always (external)

> What do you get from "virsh dumpxml <guest>" in the KVM host?
OK, I test it.