[CentOS] Another Fedora decision

John R Pierce pierce at hogranch.com
Wed Feb 11 01:50:02 UTC 2015

On 2/10/2015 5:29 PM, Always Learning wrote:
> Legal point 1: you do not know the source of the Russian's PDF.

doesn't matter.

> Legal point 2: you can not determine with certainty that the said PDF is
> *not*  a lawful copy.

I know that *I* don't have the rights to read that PDF, and I suspect
you don't either.   Do you have  written permission from the copyright
holder, Pearson Publishing, to download that ?    I  see a statement
embedded in the work that permission is required to reproduce, store,
transmit, etc in any form.      Your suggesting on a public forum such
as this that a random copy on a random website is an acceptable source
of a copyrighted work is immoral and wrong.