[CentOS] Another Fedora decision

Gordon Messmer gordon.messmer at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 01:52:22 UTC 2015

On 02/10/2015 05:29 PM, Always Learning wrote:
> Legal point 1: you do not know the source of the Russian's PDF.
>
> Legal point 2: you can not determine with certainty that the said PDF is
> *not* a lawful copy.
>
> Legal point 3: you can not establish the Russian's possession of the PDF
> is *not* lawful.

I don't think anyone is arguing that point.  But if anyone else
downloads the PDF from his site, then they are violating the copyright.
  I can only assume you have violated the copyright, as you are quoting
from the PDF.

> Legal point 7: You are unproductively using your own, and other's, time,
> interest and energy.

And you are perpetuating the same.  Please let it go, and do not
encourage copyright infringement.